1911 Oficer rebuild kit is available for rebuilding your favorite 1911. All Tooling sold separately.
Before finishing or replacing any frame please be aware of all state and federal laws that may apply to you. The frame provided is not readily finished and requires specially tooling and gunsmith training.
Approximate time for completion 10-12 Hrs.
These are the 4 minimum Operations left to be completed
- Decking the top
- Slide rail
- Hammer hole
- Sear hole
Does not come with sights or a magazine.
Small Parts (ALL 416 SS MACHINE GRADE SMALL PARTS)
- Frame is billet 7075 Aluminum series 80 with checkered grip
- Frame will require additional machining to be done.
- Slide in forged 416 Stainless Steel series 70
- Slide is cut for Novak sights
- Forged 416 match grade ramped barrel
- Plunger tube ss
- Internal extractor ss
- Skeletonized 3 hole Alu trigger
- Beavertail safety ss
- Mainspring housing ss
- All fire control parts ss
- Series 80 shim
- Spring kit
- Pin kit ss