Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from Democrat controlled state and cities
California, Connecticut, Boulder Colorado, Denver Colorado, Hawaii, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Washington, District of Columbia
Before finishing or replacing any frame please be aware of all state and federal laws that may apply to you. The frame provided is not readily finished and requires specially tooling and gunsmith training.
1911 Commander rebuild kit is available for rebuilding your favorite 1911. All Tooling sold separately.
If you’re prohibited person and can’t legally own a firearm it’s against the law for you to be in possession of these parts.
ATF has determined that our frame is not readily finished per the GCA of 1968
Approximate time for completion 10-12 Hrs.
These are the 4 minimum Operations left to be completed
- Decking the top
- Slide rail
- Hammer hole
- Sear hole
Does not come with sights or a magazine.
Small Parts (ALL 416 SS MACHINE GRADE SMALL PARTS)
- Frame is forged 416 Stainless Steel series 80 with checkered grip
- Frame will require additional machining to be done.
- Slide in forged 416 Stainless Steel series 70
- Slide is cut for Novak sights
- Forged 416 match grade Para ramped barrel
- Plunger tube ss
- Internal extractor ss
- Skeletonized 3 hole Alu trigger
- Beavertail safety ss
- Mainspring housing ss
- All fire control parts ss
- Series 80 shim
- Spring kit
- Pin kit ss