This kit contains all parts needed to finish your full size 80%1911.
This is a not an FFL item. This is not a complete frame and still requires additional machining to be done. This kit is a bit tighter then our other kits and will require fitting.
4 Operations left to be completed are
- Decking top
- Hammer hole
- Sear pin holes
- Slide rails
- Beavertail safety fitting (personal preference)
Kit does not come with sights or a magazine.
Parts list includes all Small parts are machine grade (No Cast or MIM)
- 80% 1911 Frame in series 70 or 80.
- Frame is forged with checkered grip.
- Slide is forged series 70 or 80 slide is cut for Novak sight.
- Firing pin hole is .065
- Forged 416r match grade barrel.
- One piece guide rod ss.
- Match barrel bushing ss
- Plunger tube ss
- Internal extractor ss
- Skeletonized 3 hole trigger alu
- Beavertail safety ss
- Mainspring housing ss
- All fire control parts ss
- Spring kit
- Pin kit ss
Frame has uncut frame tang and will support both GI and Beavertail grip safety builds. Using the provided Beavertail will require
the frame be shaped to a .250 radius. It can easily be done by hand with an Ed Brown shaping jig.
This Is what the work looks like and is done using a common file.